free fire max update release date in india

free fire max update release date in india

tolong yaa kaa butuh bgtt hariiniii​

tolong yaa kaa butuh bgtt hariiniii​

Jawaban:

1.

1. I've never consumed alcohol in my life,

not even a single sip.

2.I've never smoked.

3.I celebrate my birthday with orphans and

disable children since last 4 years.

4. I always give food to the needy people

instead of money because sometimes

they waste it on drugs.

5. Once I adopted a group of 4 puppies

when their mom died in an accident.

2.

1. I wish I could travel all around the world.

2. I would love to learn new languages.

3. I wish I could do an extreme sport , that would be the bravest moment in my life.

4. I wish I could meet my past teacher, she's the best!

5. I wish I could make a difference in someone's life.

Penjelasan:

ini sebenarnya jawabnya menurut sendiri , ok

https://id-static.z-dn.net/files/d78/a6d7d2fd53f448543675122dddf11a75.jpg [answer.2.content]